[bluetooth] Reply for new members

If anyone interested in starting the real design, please check the
bluetooth buffer. The standard describes them.

As a task for you, try to define the size of the buffer, its external
interfaces and if we need to add some extra information in each buffer
bank such as packet type, packet length or any other information.
This buffer should be reusable because we will need it for both Tx and
Rx, ACL and SCO  and for each slave in Tx direction.

I suggest to use 8-bit data size

Regards,

   Jamil Khatib
OpenCores Organization