[Mu] Passwords, etc.

From: Jerry Chambers (btjc1997@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 15:13:33 CEST

    I am a new user of MuLinux and have a couple questions -

    It asks for a password, what is the default and how do I assign one ?

    When I try to use "startx" I get a blank blue screen and the PC locks up,
    what am I doing wrong ?

    Is there a FAQ for MuLinux ?

    As you can tell I am new to Linux and though I have "Linux for Dummies" I
    guess I need something more basic !!

    Thanks for your patience.