Re: [Mu] MAN Pages

From: Jeroen Nieuwenbroek (puch@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 23:51:43 CEST

    hi,

    try the old DOS program FX. (fast lynx) or use the programs wich came with
    DOS version > 6.0 Fxlink Fxserv.exe.. both are prgrams wich can use LPT
    port.
    you can copy all files and run unpack.bat...

    ok, its not PLIP, therefore you need to install mulinux first ;-)
    make boot disk, install & configure PLIP , use ftp from your other machine
    the files to the local harddrive.

    the are easyer ways wich I can not describribe, i'm more a DOS / Windows
    user than a linux.

    bye

    Jörp