Re[2]: [Mu] USB drives

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 21:06:33 CEST

    Hi,

    MA> No. No USB support in mulinux.

    Hey, Michele, a bootable USB drive mulinux (let's say 16 or 32 MB
    image to start with) could be something interesting. I see new kernel,
    nice (but still small) set of utilities, mini-X and a small browser.
    Isn't it something to be considered in this age?

    These days a Pentium-I is considered what 386 was a couple of years
    ago...

    --
    Best regards,
     Maxim