[Mu] The list

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 18:22:46 CEST

    Accademically speaking (because the traffic -> 0), I have to
    admit that this mailinglist manager requires a lot of work from
    the mantainer, compared to the previous we had used at Sunsite :-(

    A lot of people gets simply removed by the list after an
    amount of bouncing or other problems.

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]