[Mu] Champion League (OT)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 21:22:05 CEST

    A this moment, in Italy, we are experiencing one of the rare
    moments of unbroken economical growth and social peace in the year.

    (our Premier, S. Berlusconi, is spectator at the football match
    in Manchester, as Milan's chairman )

    Oh, let me joke ...

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]