[Mu] The Chimera web browser

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:40:49 CEST

    I have decided to re-add the Chimera X11 browser in muLinux, because
    some user is having trouble with the buggy netscape navigator.

    The only free space was in the NS2 disk; so I added Chimera here.
    But Chimera is launched by a script that resides on the X11 disk :-(,
    so I also fixed this script, that currently only emits the message
    "chimera was removed, sorry".

    Thus, I'm uploading X11.tgz and NS2.tgz.

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]