Re: [Mu] maybe [ot] but...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 18:51:17 CEST

    On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 06:24:00PM +0200, Rinaldo Rasa nicely wrote:
    > dear listmembers,
    >
    > ok, but <shadowrage>
    > replied in very rude manner before michele's post. i assume
    > that the moderator have to tell to evrybody dont to be
    > offensive... i like linux <expecially redhat 8 and nuLinux>
    > but im not a wizard of linux...
    >
    > excuse my exposure to the spotlight.
    >
    > peace

    It is all up to me.
    There are listmembers very old here and they know that I'm usually tolerant,
    but this guy had been very irritating with me, privately, with stupid
    request about profit exploitation etc.

    I apologise for my public outlet!

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]