Re: [Mu] Addons problem

From: ShadowRage (mmcburn86@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 01:17:51 CEST

    I found a cheap alternative.. unbzipping it on my linux machine, then gzipping it.
    and transferring it over to gunzip it..
    mounted it to a special folder, copied the contents (except for some libc6 apps I'll fix that soon enough)

    and I'll prolly go to a school storage place where they toss all the busted machines and grab some hd's and ram.
    also gonna grab an ide extender so I can add another HD on my i486. just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with the HD becuase there'll be no room, take out the old winmodem, pop in some ethernet cards and misc items.this little i486 is my focus at the moment since my 433 is capped out with everything... I have some isa slots available on my 433, but it hates isa. so that screws that option.