Re: [Mu] crypto modules

From: Gabriele Alberti (gabriele.alberti@email.it)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 18:52:50 CEST

    On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:49:07 +0200
    Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:

    > Your html's layout recall mine and, also, it enforce the false
    > idea that italians are little ... lazy men :-)
    >
    > Anyway, sourceforge is better then put your archive in an
    > anonimous directory on my site.

    Well, I have been in vacation for few days.. now I'm back.

    My html layout is enough (at least for now) :)))
    I'm lazy writing html code.. it is such a boring work.. one thing is sure: I never will add
    a flash presentation on that page!! :)))

    Thanks anyway to have offered me that small dir, you have been very kind.
    Actually I didn't think about sourceforge before, but I guess it is a good choice: mailing
    lists, forums, website and a lot of stuff I will never use but it is very good in my opinion.

    Best regards,

    Gabriele

    PS - Maronna che traffico 'sto ponte! :)