Re: [Mu] OOP: A study case

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 21:55:22 CEST

    On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 09:25:39PM +0200, Michele Andreoli nicely wrote:

    > On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 08:24:47PM +0200, Gabriele Alberti nicely wrote:
    >
    > > Interesting topic.
    > > I would like to do something too..the only problem is that 95% of apps use X11 layer..
    > > How to get rid of it?
    >
    > The toolkit is a graphics toolkit for an embedded-like linux system. I suppose to
    > not have XWindow: only a character screen with colors (a linux console) or, optionally,

    If you are curiosus, I added two demos here:

            http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/tmp/rtk/

    named "fly" and "clip1".
    They are precompiled and requires the runtime C++ libraries and Linux.
    There is a README.

    They are only test-cases of some functionality.

    Let me know if worded for you.

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]