[Mu] mailman listmanager and fascism

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 11:34:06 CEST

    The mailman (our) listmanager is a true cerberos.
    It automatically unsubscribe every user that bounces email
    for a fixed amount.

    I'm receiving a couple of feedback, about this pretty, rock,
    but democratic processing.

    Mailman mantains an up-to-date list of "bad guys" and, periodically,
    decide to trash the scoundrel on the top of the list, without
    further inquiry.

    Mmmm ... this recall to me something else. And to You? :-)

    Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
    around the Sun.				[Anonymous]