[Mu] RE: Problem with Addons

From: Luca Spiller (luca@spiller2.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:20:55 CEST

    I have figured that out now, thanks, there is only one problem though
    now.

    I could not install the addons because I had uncompressed them into
    their directorys previously, so I deleted the LINUX (MuLinux)
    directory but now my floppy disc drive has given up :(

    How can I get into DOS mode? I cannot restart into DOS mode because I
    am using Win Me and there is no option for that on the Shutdown menu
    on the Start menu (in windows). Because my floppy disc drive has given
    up it also means I cannot use the startup disc.

    I have the files on the computer, but cannot access DOS mode to use
    them.

    I have also tried burning a CD (on another PC) which will start into
    DOS, but the cd cannot be read on the old PC.

    Please can someone help?

    ---