Re: [Mu] Msg per gli italiani

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 20:26:55 CEST

    On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 07:42:04PM +0200, Gabriele Alberti nicely wrote:
    > On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:43:24 +0200
    > Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:
    >
    > > La rivista Hackers ha pubblicato il N 4 con una descrizione
    > > dettagliata ed esaustiva di muLinux e della sua installazione.
    > > E' allegato un CD con sopra, tra le altre cose, un enorme PDF
    > > sull'hacking, in italiano.
    > >
    > > Mi hanno mandato il numero gratis e cosi' ho pensato di sdebitarmi
    > > facendovelo sapere.
    > >
    > > Michele

    Karl-Heinz asked me to translate the unuseful msg (that he perfectly
    read and understand, anyway :-) ).
    I was only speaking about an italian magazine (called "Hackers") that
    just published the Issue #4 with a CD and an article about MuLinux.
    Again, sorry for the language used.

    > Grabriele:
    > ti posso chiedere che ne pensi della rivista? Io non l'ho mai vista

    (Gabriele ask me if I like the magazine)

    My comment about this magazine? Today, the doctor extracts a tooth
    out of my mouth, and I still hear its cry; so, it is not friendly to
    comment something now :-)

    I started to read the enourmous PDF (1600 pages) about hacking
    contained in the CD.

    The "hacking" argument is fashinating,if we speak of the typically
    human curiosity about things and their working.

    sin(x)/x = sin	(Anonymous Student)