Re: test, sorry

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 13:17:34 CET

    Sorry for this email.

    I know, it would be difficult to believe for you, but I, the
    owner (that word!), was be not able to post on the list for a week.

    This is because, periodically, my smpt server get listed on
    the spammer blacklist and sunsite.dk refuses my emails.

    I just changed from mail.tin.it to mail.clubnet.tin.it and
    problem is now, apparently, solved.

    Come va puzzoni amici miei?

    "Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
    results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)