Re: soundcard auto-probe

From: Renaud PASCAL (l0k1@free.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:31:47 CET

    At 18:18 04/03/03, you wrote:

    >> Nice machine indeed !
    >
    >Do you like my self-assembled P4 from eBay?

    Well, yes, some niceties in here :D)
    Do you happen to do some music too ?

    >> BTW, you're in a UUOC, no need to push 2 times,
    >> just do it : grep rev /proc/pci
    >UUOC? What means, en passant?

    Just acronym to UselessUseOfCat :D)

    (see at http://www.sial.org/code/shell/tips/useless-cat/ )

    >> "Certains me nomment '^R[a-z\'-]+$', mais j'ai tant d'autres noms ....".
    >>

    >Renaud, mon ami, how can you carry always with you a such challenging,
    >heavy name? Pascal!

    A bit less than being Feynman, though I think I'd had liked him :)
    Matter of fat, the heavy load in my name is that in France
    my own 1stName and Name can also be Name and 1stName, lots
    of complications in most administrations as u can guess :D)
    (( ab it like if you were named "Michele Andrea" or something like this )

    Anyway, it's getting widely off topic if ever one was !

    Cheers.

    "It was dark, it was blurred, it was me."