RE: muLinux on a thinkpad 360cs

From: Otto Hansen (otto@larshansenphoto.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:55:05 CET

    I apoligize for this post, after sending, I rememberd the procedure I
    followed to install debian and I specified floppy=thinkpad at boot and now
    it works and is cloned to HD, and I am going to try installing addons now

    I do have a question, does anyone know where to find an instant messanging
    client that works with AIM (either AOL's linux AIM, GAIM, or TiK)