[mu Setup] X Window

From: zaltar (zaltark@yahoo.it)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 14:06:34 CET

    Hi, guys. I'd like to learn how to use X Window, I tried to handle it unsuccessfully.
    What I did follows:
    1) mount /dev/hda1 /mnt
    2) fdformat /dev/fd0H1722
    3) cat /mnt/mulinux/X11.tgz > /dev/fd01722
    Then I managed to get my mouse recognized typing "setup -f port", and it worked fine, finally I entered xf86 setup typing "setup -f xf86". Something went wrong during the last step, so I checked out the startxlog and I found out a fatal error called "no mode found" occured. How can I fix it?
    Waiting for your replies, Zaltar.