Self-Extracting UMSDOS muLinux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 21:48:18 CET

    Hello List,

    I created a self-extracting zip archive, with a minimal UMSDOS
    muLinux installation.
    The image contains a muLinux with WKS and SRV pre-installed.

    The archive can be used as starting point, in the case the
    user experienced some problems installing with low RAM.

    Here the link:

                    http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/umsdos.html

    I created the self-extracting archive with this procedure:

            # zip -yr umsdos13r2.zip /mnt/linux
            # cat unzipsfx.exe umsdos13r2.zip > umsdos13r2.exe

    "Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
    results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)