Mailing Web Archives ready

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 16:52:37 CET

    Hello List,

    I finally processed an published the traffic from the muLinux
    mailinglist, in the intervall 1998-2003.

    Software used: procmail, formail, hypermail.

    I solved previous problems with hypermail: strangely, it filtered
    out 80% of mails. Reading some docs, I discovered that it cancel every
    mail with "X-No-Archive: yes".
    So, I removed, grepping it out, this entry from the headers.

    There is a summary for years, but the index web pages still
    are big, for a slow connection. Sorry for that.

    As previous stated: the web archive will be update on a weekly basis.
    So, do not expect to see your messages soon, after sending it.

    The link is http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/archive/summary.html

    "Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
    results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)