RE: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Wells, Adrian (SCH) (ajwells@BP.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:01:23 CET

I beg to differ.
I was unable to do much at all when I first discovered mulinux, but had
a lot of success in its installation. Perhaps I have been very lucky
with my choice of hardware, but as a newbie the two ditros which have
encouraged me the most to persevere have been mulinux and mandrake. In
fact the simplicity and modular type set-up of mulinux help greatly to
understand how it pieces together (along with this active mailing list).
I would recommend it to users as an educational distribution. Struggling
along with the commands and man pages is definitely the way to learn
this OS, and if you don't have an old box to play with then just clone
as umsdos - best of both worlds.

Did anyone read the article in Linux Format magazine two months ago
about mini recovery ditros?
I can't believe they omitted mulinux.

Regards to all

Adrian Wells