Re: A problem with WinXP

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 13:00:25 CET

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 12:55:06PM +0100, Fabio Tagliani nicely wrote:
> My be non the next xp release will be fixed...:) But you have a PDC
> (primary domain controller) on your network? You load a user profile
> logging on?

I don't load user profile. XP access some disk space via Samba from
my pentium. This always worked for me.
The user "michele" works; the user "remo" don't. Why?

Anyway, I'm now checking passwords for "remo" in both side (Windows and Linux).
Maybe, creating users, I used a different password.

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)