Re: Mulinux SETUP / LIST HELP

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 18:53:17 CET

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 12:46:10PM -0500, Steve Host nicely wrote:
> KDE3.. Who cares..
>
> All I want is a nice, free, embedded linux distro to fit on flash
> cards..

Ok. But the CF is recognized under linux as an IDE device, isn't true?
Booting the ram-MU off the floppy-disk, can you mount it, true?

> I don't need fancy GUI's.. Of any kind. Command line is fine =)
>
> The best GUI in the world is bash =)

We have only a sort of imulacre of bash: ash, or Ash, like the gameboy's hero.

> Cheers.. Thanks for the tips

you're welcome (di niente)

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)