[GIVE UP] Was: Re: [mu SETUP] problems with setup on thinkpad 360

From: Boris Gorelik (bgbg@pob.huji.ac.il)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 18:43:42 CET

I give up:

> you can check what you have. BTW, "setup -f swap" will fix (highly
> suggested)
The damn thing got stucked twice during the install. After I managed to
complete the setup, issue "setup -s lock" and reboot, I am still heve this
problems.
I've tried another mini distro: University linux (http://documatrix-usa.com/),
and I had exactly the same problem there.
I'm starting thinking that even though all the diagnostic tests were ok, there
is some hardware problem.
So I give up ;(, I'll continue using win95 on this machine.

Thank you all a lot for the willing to help,

--
Boris Gorelik
Tue, 21/Jan/2003, 19 Shvat 5763