[mu TECH] Dial to Win2000 server

From: Gennady V. Djepa (gena@ztri.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 11:44:38 CET

Hi list-members,

I have a problem connecting to Win2000 server (with callback) by ppp.
Remote PC is not my ISP, but it has internet connection via LAN.

Connection from Win98 is ok.

But when i try to connect it from mulinux using minicom or miterm
i receive only "CONNECTED" message from modem.
Neither "Login:" nor "Password:" nor "telephone number for callback:"
My /var/log/ppp.log is empty. I can't understand what type of
authorization remote server wants and what scripts i must create.

I worked with linux as remote ppp-server with callback and all works
fine. I have a possibility to connect it via terminal program and
via script. But now in case with Win2000 i don't know whan have i do.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you.

WBW
Gennady