Re: Re: roclone

From: matthewsmulinux@freenet.de
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:47:10 CET

thank you all

the main thing was, that i didnt realize that mkdosfs and roclone on HD needs cdrecord and i have to install the WKS addon. :-(

so the next steps work. but .... :-| ?

when mulinux started, it tried to start the aic7.. scsi driver instead of the existing 154.. interface. - on "normal" startup it work fine - .

and he didnt remeber the saved settings (setup -s name). so i have to make all settings on startup again.

but my main question is: what are the steps to start a fine mulinux box from a masstoragedevice and then switch off these device

         thank you again for your help

         Matthias Siemers

         ----- original Nachricht --------

         On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 05:15:42PM -0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:

> roclone just wont work in standard Mulinux if you dont have a scsii drive...Sorry

         roclone a several steps; he can stop to ISO9660 step.
         A this point, he transfer the ISO on the CD using nero-burning.

         "Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
         results, but that's not why we do it" (Richard Feynman)