Re: Mp3C (was: mp3 playlist composer)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 09:04:49 CET

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:27:24PM +0100, Jan Leverén nicely wrote:

> > argh .... I just wrote an utility with the same name :-((
> > mp3c.
>
> You should allways do search on freshmeat.net before naming your
> projects. :-)

On freshmeat you can find utility with every name you want. Means that
we cannot write anything? :-)

Anyway, this is not a project, but a personal use only perl script.
It "import" mp3 from various places in the HD and arrange them in
subdirectories in a ISO image.

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)