Re: mu homepage

From: Dave Houghton (mulinux@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 22:00:13 CET

20/11/2002 22:32:14, Michael Gruner <stockraser@yahoo.de> wrote:

>Hello Michele,
>
>sometimes ago you told us about creating the new mulinux homepage with
>somthing of a M4 makro processor. Did you use wml for that? Where is a
>good point to start creating webpages with that m4 ?

Michael all my html/m4 bookmarks are on my other machine, but try a web search for html4l
for starters. If you go to my web pages, at
http://www.mulinux.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/webdemo/pub/www
there is a small demo website created using M4 html macro's. follow the link at the bottom (an approach to
building and maintaining websites).
This link contains the macros I used to create a html text/braille printer compatible site a few months ago.
Beware the macro's used get VERY involved (multi layered) and do contain bugs as this is an ongoing
project.

Dave

>thx in advance
>
>michael
>--

Yahoo! präsentiert als offizieller Sponsor das Fußball-Highlight des

Jahres: - http://www.FIFAworldcup.com