Re: mu [OT] web mirrors /tmp and strange school activities

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 22:37:55 CET

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 08:28:13PM +0000, Dave Houghton nicely wrote:
> Michele,
> Interesting video, any more suprises before
> mulinux.sunsite is mirrored to my web pages ????

oooopssss .... this was for a relative that live in New-York.
Oh, good. This was only a temporary storing. I'm removing the
video now.

> I assume that anything like that will be confined to /tmp so I can
> safely put /tmp on the rsync exclude list along with /iso
> and a few other bits I don't have the disk space/ rysnc-ftp bandwidth for ?
> How about posting a photo of yourself, just so that we all know who
> were bowing down to!

Oh.. A foto of mine is here, is you are such curiousus

                http://space.tin.it/computer/ipyan/bio/venezia.jpg

Do you like the music used in the video? These songs are
from an old, but still loved, italian movie: "Pinocchio", by Comencini.

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)