Re: Source code for framebuffer demos and BB

From: Kasirye Stephen (webwhiz256@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 20:10:19 CET

Hello all,

Thanks all that you are doing to mulinux. Congratulations to Michele and all
the rest. Now mulinux is at 13r2. I just do not have dedicated link or
reliable access to the internet so I am on and off. Some day I hope to be
back in the flock, friends.

I am back to the mulinux list though I am not receiving all mails as yet. I
have seen this in my box and tried to follow up the url but it did not work.
What is the correct url?

Stephen.