Lepton single-floppy V0.2 released

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 12:35:05 CET

You can find it here:

        http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/lepton.html

Lepton is a temporary name for a single-floppy Linux system,
my first attempt to port (a form of) muLinux on the new
kernel serie 2.4.x. It is my lab where I do experiment
with the framebuffer device in Linux.

Lepton support boot and shutdown jpeg logo, using framebuffer :-)

It uses a Linux console at 1024x768 or 800x600. A framebuffer
ScreenSaver with flying jpeg is my first framebuffer demo.

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)