The goodies

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 21:58:50 CEST

I'm sure, you will appreciate this goodies: a muLinux CD-ROM
iso image, based on muLinux 11x.

It works from the CD-ROM, with every addon preinstalled, without
the need of the hard-disk.
Ehm ... you will need at least a CD-ROM driver 32X, or the system
is very low.

I'm uploading now to Sunsite.

If you are impatient, and wish to see the page, while I'm uploading it,
you can, as usual, visit this page on my desktop:

                http://mulinux.dyns.cx/dk/mulinux/

But, please: do not start downloading the ISO image from my host.
You can wait until my upload is finished, for that.
The image is 360M.

"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)