Re: Non subscriber submissions

From: network.net@email.it
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 18:53:41 CEST

> hi, i dunno if i understand the emails sent thru 7 days past posted about subject "email by > non-subscribers". what i know is that non-subscriber by definiton cant post on a mailing list. i > have the chance to post to mulinux@sunsite.dk thru an email address that isnt on the list of > subscribers? e.g. i try to post that by another email address... and see what's happen. a list that > cant moderate by itself? of course, the moderator must lock those address that are offending... > excuse for the intrusion. > > peace > > ciao, > rinaldo > > -----Messaggio Originale----- > Da: "Michele Andreoli" <m.andreoli@tin.it> > A: <mulinux@sunsite.dk> > Data invio: mercoledì 16 ottobre 2002 14.21 > Oggetto: Re: Non subscriber submissions > > > > On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 08:19:40PM +1000, Jim Wilson wrote: > > > > > Is there really a need for a moderator? > > > Also I haven't se

n on the website an explanation that people can send > > > without subscribing so anyone who needs to send is likely to signup > > > anyway. > > > > > > Fair enough. > > > > In my opinion, lists that need to be moderated are lists where > > are possible criminal offeses or criminal sympathis > > (in italiano: "apologia di reato"), such lists with political subject, etc. > > > > So, assuming temporarily an autoritative attitude, I will > > decide to not have a moderator on this list, because Sunsite are > > waiting for a fast decision. > > > > > > Michele > > (in the fascist profile :-) ) > > -- > > "Physics is like sex: it may give some practical > > results, but that's not why we do it" (Richard Feynman) > >

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f
Sponsor: