Re: Non subscriber submissions

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 14:21:42 CEST

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 08:19:40PM +1000, Jim Wilson wrote:

> Is there really a need for a moderator?
> Also I haven't seen on the website an explanation that people can send
> without subscribing so anyone who needs to send is likely to signup
> anyway.

Fair enough.

In my opinion, lists that need to be moderated are lists where
are possible criminal offeses or criminal sympathis
(in italiano: "apologia di reato"), such lists with political subject, etc.

So, assuming temporarily an autoritative attitude, I will
decide to not have a moderator on this list, because Sunsite are
waiting for a fast decision.

Michele
(in the fascist profile :-) )

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)