Re: [esben@haabendal.dk: Re: Non-subscriber post]

From: Alfie Costa (agcosta@gis.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 23:43:30 CEST

On 15 Oct 2002, at 23:20, Michele Andreoli <mulinux@sunsite.dk> wrote:

>> 1) non-subscriber mails will be rejected
>> 2) non-subscriber mails will be send to selected moderators for
>> approval.

> So, what's our choice? 1) or 2)?

2 sounds good!

> There is someone then wish to act as list moderator?

I'd be happy to do it if nobody else wants to. (Though I may not be the best
person for the job, with a 56K modem. I use Pegasus (under Wine) to download
headers. If I see a 130K header, I delete it without scanning or archiving the
presumably virus infected message. A more aggressive virus fighter would save
it for future reference. Same with spam.)