Re: Your opinion

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 13:51:12 CEST

On Sunday 13 October 2002 09:04, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 11:07:06PM +0200, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > Please do not move the website to SourceForge!
> >
> > We had no problems with the Sunsite hosting the muLinux website, so
> > why should we change?
>
> After this little inquiry, it is now clear: the site itself will stay
> at Aalborg, Denmark.

Great!
I am sure the brave people of Aalborg will be please that you honour their
contribution to Free Software!

> And the list? You should try SF or not?

I am subscribed to both lists, so I do not care very much - but (in case
you get admin rights to maintain the Sunsite list yourself) it might be
better to also use the Sunsite list.

SourceForge just does not give me the same _sane_ feeling I get when
seeing work done by Aalborg University.

SourceForge bears the (although small) risk of getting into trouble with
a malevolent new owner some day... if that should happen your legal
position would be quite weak.

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>