Re: Your opinion

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 13:12:24 CEST

Lisias Toledo <lisias@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>All my virii today is
>coming from mulinux@sunsite subscribers, not from sunsite servers.

Hey, this is private stuff and similar to saying all my viri from
today have been coming from dark haired people. [1]

I even cannot follow the problem you are talking about--except for
being _unrelated_ to mulinux or Michele.--Alf.

[1] I didn't receive any viri in today, and no viri since joining
this list about four or five years ago (I think, it was at mulinux
v6.4). Or from two other lists (with roughly four hundred postings
each day) to which I'm subscribed since 1996.