Sunsite: my second thoughts

From: Cenobyte (cenobyte@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 18:43:06 CEST

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:58:38PM +0200, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> Really. This left me confused, and I'm now blocked in the middle
> of conversion.

I can understand that. Especially with so many opinions.
Maybe there's a third way, something that will let us stay with sunsite
but at least stop the virii. Sunsite itself has been good to us, SF is an
unknown. We don't know if there will be any fewer problems there.
Maybe what we need is a list of advantages and disadvantages or something to
help us decide..

--
-Cenobyte