Re: Your opinion

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 23:07:06 CEST

On Saturday 12 October 2002 15:09, you wrote:
> Sunsite.Dk are asking me is we really wish to move
> the list and the website at SourceForge.
> I need your opinion.

Please do not move the website to SourceForge!

We had no problems with the Sunsite hosting the muLinux website, so why
should we change?

IMHO SourceForge sites look to uniform - all the same layout - so a lot
of the pleasure is gone when browsing them - you feel like you are at
the army where every room looks similiar to the others.

But of course: That's just my unimportant 2 pence. :-)

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>