Re: Your opinion

From: Cenobyte (cenobyte@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 09:04:57 CEST

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 03:09:50PM +0200, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> Sunsite.Dk are asking me is we really wish to move
> the list and the website at SourceForge.
> I need your opinion.
>
> Michele
> --
I think it is probably a good idea, due to the volume of spam porno,and virii that
has hit this list in the past few months. That is no guarantee that the
spamming won't happen again, however it is a fresh start.
On the other hand, since I'm running mu the virii don't affect me, and the spam
can just be deleted.
Has anyone on this list actually been infected by a virus from it?

--
-Cenobyte