Re: Til alex@tango.dk

From: Lisias Toledo (lisias@unforgettable.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 07:07:20 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> This is what my grandfather alway told me: "a caval donato
> non si guarda in bocca" (I do not know an english equivalent of this motto).

Interesting. It's a very popular motto here at Brazil. My
grand-grandmother (she almost born in ship when her parents came from
Italia, in late 1800' - brazillian by acident) told me that too.

"A cavalo dado não se olha os dentes."

<bad, harsh joke>

        Maybe there aren't horses enough in the World for everybody...

</bad, harsh joke>

--
[]s,
(Pink@Manaus.Amazon.Brazil.America.Earth.SolarSystem.OrionArm.MilkyWay.Universe)