Re: Huge Tits

From: Sabina & Franz (sabina@niedermeyer.org)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 16:56:27 CEST

>I wonder why all readers are wanting to stand this >:-|

Personally, I don't need to stand for it, because my system screens out
viruses and unwanted spam and I never even see those postings. I did not
even know about the "Big Tits Network" until you included it in your email
below.

>From my understanding, all list issues should go to the admins of
sunsite.dk (e-mail: mulinux-help@sunsite.dk for info on how to reach the
admins). Michele and other members of the muLinux mailing list have no
administrative control.

-Franz

At 11:05 AM 9/29/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Einen wunderschönen Tag erlaub ich mir zu wünschen.
>Am Sun, 29 Sep 2002 stand also da Huge Tits:
>
>I wonder if the owner of this mailing list
>is able and willing to stop all the spam,
>spreading of viruses andgetting rid of the
>dammned html postings.
>In the very short time of having this list
>I got 3 Viruses, 4times more spam than
>usefull letters.
>
>I wonder why all readers are wanting to stand this >:-|
>

>><HTML>
>>
>><HEAD>
>>
>><TITLE>BIG TITS NETWORK INSTANT ACCESS!!</TITLE>

<snip>