Network

From: Anonymous (nobody@nox.lemuria.org)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 13:36:51 CEST

Hallo!
Perhaps one of the reasons that my network don t works
is that I ve installed mulinux as Umsdos.
Is it possible to get a mulinux network running in Umsdos?

Question?
Probably what i'm saying is stupid but is your network card
supported from 2.0.x kernel? Which network card do you have?
Answer:
I ve a Realtek networkkard a RTL 8139. It seems to me that I saw a Rtl 8139.o module

Question:
What version of mu do you have in use? Perhaps the best way is to upgrade you software.

Answer:
I use 9r1b mulinux.
Do I have to upgrade?
What is the easiest way to upgrade?
Is there another possibility whithout upgrading?
Because I am very happy with Mulinux 9r1b, and everything except the network works fine

Thanks