RE: pcmci

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 15:12:58 CEST

Yes but sometime 'ne2000 compatible' just means the Windows drivers are
compatible.

Look for an old 10/100 16 Bit ne2000 compatible pcmcia card.

AFAIk there are WWW Pages that show what cards are compatible to linux. I
don't know if there are any pcmcia drivers in mulinux, but never buy a card
that is incompatible.

cu Gerd