[mu SETUP] how to mount and export via NFS a cdrom drive

From: Luis G. López (luis.g.lopez@data54.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 22:25:07 CEST

Hi!

I'm new to muLinux, but I love what I see of it! :-)

I installed it in my desktop computer, using the SRV, WKS and X11 add-ons. I would like to mount and export via NFS a cdrom drive, to install RedHat 6.2 in a notebook, that has no CD-Rom driver nor network card, using PLIP. How can I do it?
PLIP itself runs ok and is configured (I checked this with "ifconfig plip1").

Thank you very much!!!!!!

Luis.