mutt

From: NETWORK (network.net@email.it)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 03:12:19 CEST

Hi all,
i have patched the modem that goes down frequently
by setting the modem speed at 38400 bps then it's
seems good for a safe connection (no disconnession).

Now my question is about the mail client.
When i lunch mutt the program is able to
receive the post from the remote server.
That's fine!

But when I compose and try to send a message
the MAILER-DEMON@mulinux send me
back the message with the reason that
SMTP does not found mulinux.mail-store.com
what's up?

p.s.
using under X the web browser Chimera and
writing mailto:myname@domain.it it
seems that the browser is capable to send
mail but no post is reached in mutt program.

thanks in advance for any help.

Rinaldo.

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f