Re: mu TECH Netscape lock

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:59:06 CEST

The short answer is makesure netscape is not running, then rm lock when in
the .netscape directory.
Then try running netscape you should not see the error.
If you look now you will have a new lock file with your ip address , that
is fine ! when you exit netscape the lock will should be gone. That is as
it should be.

You may have killed netscape so it did not remove the lock file.

The other problem maybe is when the netscape files were created that the
lock was put on the floppy so it is recreated when you load netscape.

Please try and see if the first solution works for you.
Please let me if this works.

Have a good day

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com