Re: load add-on from net

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 20:01:36 CEST

> > That is the way it currently works.
> > But instead of an mounted dir, I want to directly use an web-URL.
>
> Ah! Unsupported. This is only matter of adding 2-3 row with wget.

I thinkt that adding this feature would be quite nice and in line with
mu's latest features, as after this it would be a really nice distro to
use in networked enviroment for troubleshooting can testing and
maybe as a intranet web server....

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430