RE: Problems installing software

From: Wells, Adrian (SCH) (ajwells@BP.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 10:20:49 CEST

Have you managed to get any small office packages running? _ I am not very
experienced with any Linux system yet, but I find I am having as much
success with mulinux as with any of the big ones especially the server side
of things. It would be lovely if I could make it be as useable as a desktop.
        Michele I think you underestimate what you have made here, as a
learning package it is superb.
Best regards to all
Adrian W