ISDN with mu?

From: Priit Lilleleht (prederik@hot.ee)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 21:18:27 CEST

Hello!

Is it possible to get muLinux to support ISDN? I've got a
Teles S0-box (should work with isdn4linux).

WBR,
Priit Lilleleht

PS. I am sorry if this is the question somebody asks every month,
as I subscribed the list just today and unfortunately I couldn't
find a way how to read last 100 postings to this list.. :)

Hello!

Is it possible to get muLinux to support ISDN? I've got a
Teles S0-box (should work with isdn4linux).

WBR,
Priit Lilleleht

PS. I am sorry if this is the question somebody asks every month,
as I subscribed the list just today and unfortunately I couldn't
find a way how to read last 100 postings to this list.. :)

Teatri- , kino- ja kontserdipiletid nüüd hiirekliki kaugusel!
http://www.hot.ee